Thank you for purchasing one of our premium themes. We only offer support only to our Theme Buyers with a Valid Purchase Code. We only offer support for our themes, features and functionality unique to our themes. Please note that we cannot assist with general WordPress support or provide you with theme modifications and customizations in any circumstances. If you need any customization service you may request a quote from us.
What we support
The item support period
A supported item includes item support for 6 months from the purchase date. During those 6 months, the author is expected to be available to provide the item support services we’ve set out on this page. Response times by authors can vary depending on the volume of inquiries, the nature of the request, and whether questions have already been answered or support has already been provided (see ‘fair-use’ later on).
If you’re about to purchase the item, you’ll have the option to purchase extended item support, increasing the item support period up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Answering questions about how to use the item
During the item support period, the author is expected to be available to answer your general questions about the item and how to use it. For example, how do I get my homepage to look like the one in the preview? The response to this type of question can come in various formats including directing you to an already documented response (e.g. in the comments or FAQs).
Answering technical questions about the item (and included third party assets)
During the item support period the author is expected to be available to:
- Answer your specific questions about the features and functionality of the item
- Provide some guidance on the way the item is designed
- Help you with issues related to using the item and getting the most value out of its functionality.
- Answer questions about third party assets or functionality (e.g. plug-ins) bundled with the item, such as how they work and other technical questions.
Help with defects in the item or included third party assets
During the item support period, you can report and discuss bugs and minor item defects with the author, and authors are expected to be available to assist you with reported bugs. If appropriate, authors may issue bug fixes directly to you as part of item support. (If an author decides to address a bug fix through a general version update, that update will be available to all buyers.)
A supported item may include third party functionality or items from other authors such as plugins, image sliders or contact forms. During the item support period, the author is expected to be available to assist with questions about third party assets, and to either help you to address particular issues with the third party asset or direct you to where you can find the solution.
Item updates to ensure ongoing compatibility and to resolve security vulnerabilities
If a supported item includes a third party asset (e.g., a plugin), or is intended to work with third party software or platforms (e.g. a CMS), authors are expected to ensure the item remains compatible if the software or platform version is updated. This includes if the third party asset has a security update. Item updates of this type will generally be delivered as version updates available to all buyers. Choosing a supported item (or upgrading to extended support) ensures you’re getting an item that’s backed by the author, and enables our authors to maintain their items in these ways.
What we don’t support
Our support is NOT applicable to the following queries:
Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.
Installation of the item
Buyers have varying levels of experience with different software platforms and technologies and getting your item up and running can depend on many variables that are specific to your circumstances. You’ll need to have a working knowledge of the software platforms and technologies for which items are created, so item support does not include help to install the item on your server or on a CMS. If you’re just starting out or skilling up, try a course or tutorial on Tuts+. If you’re after installation services, you can ask the authors if they privately offer paid installation services or you can check out service providers on Envato Studio.
Hosting, server environment, or software
Authors are not required to support issues about your web hosting or server environment, or issues with the software you’ve got installed on your machine to use the item. Please check your ISP/web hosting provider or other software documentation that you’re trying to use to help solve your issues.
Help from authors of included third party assets
If a supported item includes a third party asset (e.g. a plugin or slider), the author of the third party asset is not required to provide support for that asset to buyers of the supported item. Direct your questions about third party assets to the author of the item you purchased.
Please follow the guidelines mentioned below while using our Support Forum:
- Make sure your Questions are Theme Specific and NOT general WordPress Questions. You should refer to the WordPress’s Codex or the WordPress Forum for such issues.
- In case of themes built with any framework such as Bootstrap, if you have queries related to such framework customization you should contact the original website of those frameworks. This info is often linked in documentation.
- Please read the Full Documentation present inside the Theme Package before asking your Questions.
- Please be sure that you have used the search feature on our Forum to look up for possibly similar questions that you have in mind.
- Provide enough relevant information regarding the issues you face with the respective Theme with Screenshots so that we can understand the problems quickly and point you in the right direction which will eventually save You & Us a lot of TIME.
- Create different Topics per Question/Issue. Do not include all the Questions/Issues in a Single Topic.
- Do not post your WordPress Username/Password Publicly inside the Topics as it’ll be viewable even to the other users of our Support Forum. Send your WordPress Username/Password using this Contact Form only.
- We’re in GMT +7 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours (Monday – Friday).
- Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
- Receiving an answer to your Questions doesn’t mean it is solved. Questions to get actually solved might take more time/replies if your issue is complex. Nothing to worry as your Questions will always be solved.
Thanks again for purchasing our themes, and see you in the forum!